Our Australia wide specialists are equipped to handle a high volume of Engineering services & investigations.
When disaster strikes call ETS, our engineers are equipped to investigate, report, redesign and manage insurance claims requiring corrective work.
Our services include:
- Forensic analysis of failed building components
- Defective construction and remedial solutions
- Fire, flood, storm and impact damaged building assessment, scoping and re-design
- Forensic re-design and 3D image production
- Subsidence investigation, evaluation and remedial design
- Retaining wall failure – investigation, evaluation and remedial design
- Differential Movement Investigation
- In-ground pool defects and failures
- Digital Level surveys
- Thermal imaging
- Structural, Civil and geotechnical investigation
- Concrete reinforcing identification
- Concrete cover assessments
- Moisture ingress survey
- Mould assessments
- Asbestos assessment
- Invasive inspections
- Boro-scope inspections
- Ground Penetrating radar (GPR) surveys
ETS has access to experienced professionals in building inspections, investigations and engineering consultants. Our aim is to assist each and every client in resolving and obtaining their desired results quickly and to the highest quality of standards and to code.
Our engineers specialise in: Engineering, construction, design, building approval and certification, civil and structural design and project management.
ETS can provide services from the start to the finish of the project making sure everything runs smoothly and on track to meet time constraints and all building requirements.
We have a dedicated team with specialized skills in structural, geotechnical, and civil engineering, foundation movement assessment, distressed structures investigations, dilapidation surveys and more.
Our team is available 24/7, 365 days a year. For a hassle free claim or project management, Contact Emergency Trade Services on 1300 755 455 or simply email at firstname.lastname@example.org.